THE FUSION V3
Internal structure modifications, improved durability, more comfort
FOR ALL YOUR ADVENTURES
Building on its success, the Fusion harness continues to evolve.
The FUSION V3 is Level Wings' reversible harness designed for speedriding, speedflying, mini wing, and paragliding activities.
It encapsulates all the criteria for use on skis with Speedriding wings as well as on foot launching speed & mini wings or paragliders, and includes a plethora of well thought out details!
Its exceptional comfort has made it successful since its inception, whether standing on skis, ground handling in high wind, or sitting in long flights, and sets a new standard in order to become your main partner throughout the year.
The shape and ergonomics of the bag are designed for optimal carrying comfort.
The harness's 3D geometry offers extra comfort, and the two-point closure gives greater simplicity.
The optional certified airbag brings extra protection to the user - pilot or passenger.
Name: FUSION V3
Weight: 1.85kg (+/- 15g)
One Size Fits All: (155 / 200cm)
Volume: 50-30L Expandable system
Carabiners Edelrid/Level 20mm & anti-twists available separately.
*OPTIONAL AIRBAG AVAILABLE
CONCEALED DUAL SHOULDER RESERVE ATTACHMENTS
GEOMETRY AND HANG POINTS OPTIMISED FOR SPEEDFLYING + SPEEDRIDING
SPEEDBAR ROUTING STOWS CLEANLY OUT OF SIGHT WHEN NOT IN USE
CONCEALED RESERVE BRIDLE MOUNTING
REMOVABLE CERTIFIED AIRBAG PROTECTOR FOR FUSION HARNESS
- straps to carry skis
- large front pocket for a snow shovel
- small pocket perfect for keys and ID
- belt pocket
- internal side pockets that can permanently store probe or foldable poles, or used as a water bottle carrier. One of these pockets is also accessible from the outside for direct access in case of emergency (probe)
- pvc plate covering the backrest that can be used to dig the snow in case of a forgotten shovel, and improves puncture resistance (not certified), or as a cheese board!
- ice axe holder
- hiking pole attachments
- compression straps
- opening for the drink tube and camera pole at the top of the bag
- drink tube guide on the shoulder
- adjustable chest buckle
- Quick bag storage pocket on the leg
- side pocket on the side for skipass, telephone or radio
- reinforced loop of the quick bag on the shoulder
- safe manual buckles
- elastic support of the thigh legs along the body
- sufficient rear storage for avalanche safety equipment and others items
- carabiner attachment buckle straps allowing easy installation of anti-twists
- elastic 360 ° camera pole fixing loops in the backrest; exiting through the top opening of the bag (2 + 1 holding points)
- Comfort for tall people thanks to the adjustable shoulder straps
- adjustment of the length of the seat via zipper
- 2 storage volumes are possible depending on the chosen layer (the layer of the small storage is in the small elasticated « rain-cover-type « pocket, the layer of the large bag adjusts with the bag clamps)
- velcro and security for variometer on the shoulder
- retractable legs and lumbar anti-friction rings for speed system, if unnecessary
- fasteners for the certified airbag
- Rescue parachute shoulder attachment points
- zip/velcro tunnel for rescue connection